Monday, April 23, 2018

๐Ÿ„ Wonderland Fairy Garden

Supply list:
๐Ÿ„ cactus potting soil
๐Ÿ„ potting soil
๐Ÿ„ 3 of the same size terracotta pots
๐Ÿ„ Wonderland fairies and accessories
๐Ÿ„Small wood rounds
๐Ÿ„ 3 bricks of height adjustments

Plant list:
๐ŸŒต3 varieties of hen and chicks
๐ŸŒตChocolate sedum
๐ŸŒตLight green sedum
๐ŸŒธspotted dead nettle
๐ŸŒธSorbet raspberry voila
๐ŸŒธIrish moss
๐ŸŒธDelta premium blue blotch pansy

Three Pots on Three levels

Keep your imagination open on this project. Always make your fairy garden your own. I purchased the wonderland characters online. They are actually cake toppers. The rest of the decorations were purchased at a local hobby store.

Red Queen Level

I started with the red queen pot and made it into a succulent pot. 
With a mix of sedum and hen and chicks because they don't mind the shady areas. 
Because its the red queen I incorporated flamingos, white and red bushes, and tweetle dee and tweetle dum.









Then I did the mad hatter pot. It has irish moss and violas mixed in. I purchased a small cup and saucer from a local thrift store. I felt like it emphasizes the mad hatter theme. I included some wire fencing and the wooded ladder. You can make your own wooden ladders out of sticks and hot glue from your yard for a cheaper route. I included fake mushrooms in this pot throughout.

Mad Hatter Level.
I finished with the Alice pot. I used the nettle and the pansies in this pot. Pansies are nice in the shade and if watered and fertilized they should bloom all summer. I included more wood rounds and fake mushrooms throughout. Also, I included a small tea pot shaped house to help tie it together.
Alice Level






Just remember all fairy gardens are you own creation. Have fun and fairy on.

No comments:

Post a Comment